2013 has been an amazing year for the Elizabeth Chanakira Cancer Trust and we could not have achieved a single thing without your support. Please view details on the year we have had and our plans as we move into 2014 in our latest Annual Report 2013. Click on the highlighted text below to download it.
- Top left: Hope Beyond Cancer Fundraising Evening October 2013 (click here to see full story).
- Top middle: Melbourne Marathon Festival Run October 2013 (click here to see full story).
- Top right: Melbourne Marathon Festival Run October 2013 (click here to see full story).
- Middle left: one of our patients, Rejoice receiving a school fees receipt after we paid for her daughter Marcia to return to school this year.
- Middle: one of our patients, Sarah receiving a bike for her son George (right) to ride to school. Thank you to our sponsor Hazvinei Ngoshi for donating the bike.
- Middle right: we assisted one of our patients Virimayi to have a cancerous jaw mass removed from his face. He is now recovering well.
- Bottom left: there were various food deliveries to the patients throughout 2013.
- Bottom middle: Virimayi and his family receiving Christmas Day food hampers last week.
- Bottom right: one of the four children we assisted to return to school this year – Tanyaradzwa, the sister of Virimayi.
*A big thank you!! Please visit our website to learn more about our work by clicking here.